Recreation increase Online video Ranking: 4 / five
Tags: Post, Rant, Revised, WSOP
This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 16th, 2012 at 6:09 am and is filed under Poker.
You can follow any comments to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.
About the Olympics and the badminton issue you are right in one way, but then you also have to think about those who paid for tickets (which were far from free). They had to see 3 absolute disgraceful games, so that is why they had to react in some way. Anyways, it could have been prevented obviously, so it is indeed their mistake.. Being tactically smart should not be punished
hes working on it couple days
lederer files…? nothing?
Really? No response to Howard’s Files. Why so long? Why no response? I know Howard is scum but it didn’t know how good of a snitch he is. Ivey, Lindrgren. Gordon. And you have no response. Too busy getting paid by PS.
lol i cant wait till you make a rant about the lederer files
Actually if you Don’t have a problem with that gay stuff , you ain’t right in the head
If i were Daniel i would wait for a shorter variant of the interview: because I think 6% of the time howard is actually saying something, the other 94% is just bullshit, dogging answers, or problems…Full tilt owners are a bunch of cretins who all stole shit load of money off of costumers. That is still the fact here.I don’t see how Pokerstars paying me back absolves them of guilt. I hope they get jail time, and after that he can show his face again. If things happened how he says there.
DID you see HOWARDS part 1 /2/3/4>>?? he explain all of his bs and stil is full of lies
I 100% agree with your stance on the badminton situation and your comments on the topic in general.
Daniel, with all due respect, the gay topic shouldn’t even be up for debate. Anyone that has an issue with homosexuality in 2012 needs to seek help immediately, because their own problems far exceed the fact that gay people exist in this world and always have. The only real debate here is what the hell do we do with all the narrow-minded, bible-toting, uncultured, inexperienced red necks in this country.
Rather than implementing round robin matches, which were obviously designed to maximize profit for businesses, teams/individuals should be drawing numbers. This will certainly prevent anyone from fixing matches. IOC is full of shit.
Just watched day 4-5 of wsop 2012, and was disappointed in your 2nd last hand where you called with a pair of 4s against a full boat. I was sure your reading skills would have picked it up, shame. The next hand you read other players hands as jj and 99,
whats a fifty year old buy-in? do we bring a granny?
keep the videos coming negreanu. from london ontario
the jamaican accent is pretty cool
RIP Ryan! God bless you!
Dan, Walt isnt supposed to be a “mob” badass or a trained CTU agent.. He’s a desperate teacher truing to provide for his family.. And yes he’s a dork.. Actor Bryan Cranston even says that..
Congrats on the WSOP run and RIP Ryan Young
saw danno slow play a set of aces on the flop and get totally coolered on the river, at the wsop main event. but then he won a decent very next hand. thought that crap only happened online where i NEVER slowplay what is the nuts on the flop. you end up getting stomped on like a narc at a biker rally by the river of dreams.
When is Daniel going to be a guest on Curb your Enthusiasm?
He was playing on stars last week doing the challenge from the $10 he is up to $293.00 thats what he said.
hey daniel i just saw the 10 dollar bankroll challenge u did back in 2009 i was just wondering how u got on? what did u build it too?
I can’t deny that it’s odd and that it doesn’t seem natural, but other then that I have no problem with it and (as mentioned) don’t see it as a deformity. As long as we’re not talking about a genetic mutation, I don’t even think one can speak about a deformity…
I like your comment about having sex in the back. If everyone that gives or receives sex “where the human was designed for restroom purposes” is crazy or deformed, then even a lot of straight men and women belong in that category…
olympics is not supposed to be aiming for gold.it is the pinical of all sports and every sports is about its participants going for sportsman spirit.why is it so hard to go around this.if you as a sportsman respect your opponent,it means you respect the game and that means you respect yourself for being a part of it.it simply shows the upbringing and grooming of a person.senna the brazilian formula one champion rip ,after a crash of his fellow driver on track stopped his ride,jumped on track.
Understandable, but that’s a shame. You’re missing out
© 2013 Game Raise